blog·roll /ˈbläɡˌrōl/ noun (on a blog) a list of hyperlinks to other blogs or websites.
Personal Sites and Blogs
- How To Become A Hacker
- midwest developer
- The Internet Changed My Life
- How can you not be romantic about programming?
- The Right to Read by Richard Stallman
- Lena by qntm
- A little bit of slope makes up for a lot of y-intercept
- The days are long but the decades are short
- write music
- What’s a mathematician to do?
- What can a technologist do about climate change?
- The Gig Economy by Zero HP Lovecraft
- Reflections on a decade of coding by Jamie Brandon
- Compilers For The Future